Cloud Security Specialist - 6 months - SC Clearance - Gloucestershire
Our client, a leading Utilities business based in Gloucestershire are looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to maintain and support the enterprise IT environments and security technologies to provide a quality service to all the customers of IT. The post holder will be the recognised point of contact for security troubleshooting and project implementation in the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Operations Team within Enterprise IT. .
Day to Day:
* Identify and implement enhancements to the services and products provided by the Enterprise Information Security team to improve service performance and add business value; maintain documentation and ensuring knowledge sharing with relevant internal teams and support partners.
* Oversee and provide second and third line security operations and technical support for technologies including ﬁrewalls, Internet proxies, DLP, PKI, security log and event management systems and AWS and Azure security environments.
* Maintain and inform wider IT communities of known/identiﬁed vulnerabilities that need to be remediated, taking responsibility for issues relevant to security operations; Liaise with internal and external service providers and third parties.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with business functions, enterprise IT teams and support partners to ensure Enterprise Information Security services are ﬁt for purpose and add business value.
* Deep technical knowledge of Operations/Perimeter Security environments and technologies, including Firewalls, Proxies, DLP and PKI.
* Deep technical knowledge of security in AWS and Azure based services.
* Ability to understand the technical, contractual and operational aspects of information security and their relation to business objectives.
* Ability to articulate the different forms of threats and vulnerabilities to a range of information systems and assets (including industrial controls systems).
* Hold, or be able to obtain the following: CISSP or CCSP, and AWS Security Specialty (AWS Cloud Practitioner) or Certiﬁed MS Azure Infrastructure and Deployment, or equivalent.
* Hold, or be able to obtain Fortinet NSE4 & 5, and Palo Alto Networks PCNSE 8 (or later).
* Experience of working in IT functions e.g. Cloud Computing, DevOps, IT Operations, Network Security Technologies, Client Computing Technologies, Application Architecture, Middleware and Integration Platforms and Operating Systems.
* Experience of working with IT security compliance, risk and governance
If you fit the job description and would like to apply for this role please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org