Job Title: Pre Sales Engineer
Salary: UP TO 65K
Do you want the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of a market leading company that provides mobile telecommunications services to 1000's of people? Do you want the opportunity too to collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product and work face to face with a wide range of clients? If this sounds like the job for you, keep reading!
The Job Role
* Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising customer potential in designated regions;
* Travelling to visit potential clients
* Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers;
* Managing relations with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) within prospect organizations;
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
* Assessing the product fit to the customer's architecture and needs;
* Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
* Administering client accounts;
* Analysing costs and sales;
* Preparing reports for management;
* Recording and maintaining client contact data;
* Coordinating sales projects;
* Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
* And much much more!
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar qualification is required
* Experience in the telecommunications industry would be beneficial
* an impressive technical foundation as well as a proven history of successful interaction with customers in a marketing and selling context.
* Knowledge of GSM technologies will be weighted more heavily than selling experience in the hiring decision since the Technical Sales Engineer needs to be able to operate independently within operator environments.
* Expertise with crafting, developing and deploying value added service solutions
* Experience in enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc)
* SS7 and IP networking knowledge considered a plus
* A passion for selling and interacting with customers to meet their needs.
* Excellent written and oral communications with good presentation skills.
* Accountability and a strong customer service ethos are essential prerequisites for this critical role.
* An ability to achieve results while operating independently with minimal guidance is a must.
* Good handle on selling approaches, documentation and presentation of new technical concepts effectively to core Engineers and Engineering Management alike.
* Ability to connect use of a technology to customer economic benefit.
* What we will do:
* We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in, Flaunt you're expertise!
* If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, and could be the perfect candidate do not hesitate to send you're CV ASAP to email@example.com to get the ball rolling on your application, We would love to hear from you!
* Jefferson Frank International is the leadingPre sales Engineer recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
* For any further information or enquires please contact
* Yasemin Asir