Cloud Architect - AWS/Azure
3 Month rolling contract.
90-105 Euros P/H
A small to medium sized Start Up located in the heart of Helsinki is looking for a Cloud Architect to work as a consultant advising on best practices.
This is a unique opportunity that has been presented to Jefferson Frank with the hope of finding a freelancer to work on a short term / ad hoc basis.
If you can commit to 30 to 35 hours a week in the office in Helsinki, if you have the following technologies and experience then get in touch with me ASAP.
* 5 Years Architect experience (AWS or Azure)
* Involvement with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
* Knowledge of modern databases (Postgres, MySQL, CouchDB, MS SQL, DynamoDB)
* Knowledge of DevOps tools, automation and methodologies used to deploy solutions within a cloud platform (Terraform, Ansible etc.)
* Knowledge of microservices and container-based systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
In an ideal world the perfect candidate will be educated to a very high level and have either AWS or Azure certificates.
As mentioned above this is a Freelance position and Finnish speakers are required, there is the chance of working remotely once a level of trust is established with the client.
Do you want to know more?
Firstly you will need to send me your most recent CV and then you can call me on +358 75326 3859
I look forward to hearing from you soon!