Sr. Infrastructure Engineer - San Francisco, CA
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast growing company in the automotive industry!
* Design and implement highly scalable infrastructure for data processing platform using Kubernetes
* Implementing security, permissions, authentication and relevant InfoSec activities
* Setting up Gateways, load balancers, TCP and UDP sockets
* Containerization and deployment of microservices on Kubernetes
* Setup and monitor application access and connectivity.
* Auto scale and monitoring performance for Kubernetes and running applications using Prometheus and Grafana or similar tools.
* Performing SRE activities such as availability and reliability monitoring and reports.
* Deploy and configure tools such as Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, MQTT and Microservices.
* Setting up infrastructure as a service using Terraform
* Contribute and setup CI/CD process
* Setting up and operate Artifact repository such as Artifactory and JFrog
* Operate and Setup code repository with GitLab or Bitbucket
What You Have
* Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or relevant experience
* Proven experience working with large scale data platforms
* Experienced with security and access management (AWS IAM)
* Experienced in design and implement reliable, scalable, and performant distributed systems and data pipelines
* DevOps experience implementing large scale data stacks using Git, Jenkins, Docker
* Extensive programming experience, especially in Bash, Java, Python, and/or C++
* Experience with containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with running large-scale distributed computing infrastructure such as Spark, Hive, Presto, Zookeeper and Kafka
* Experience with managing distributed systems like Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
Job type: Permanent
If interested, please reach out to Hannah Kristin at email@example.com - I can't wait to hear from you!