Senior Software Engineer
In-House Product Development
€70000 - €80000
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
You need to be a passionate person who genuinely wants to be part of something new with a great potential.
* You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field.
* Extensive experience with Java (deep programming skiils) and its libraries and tools for code quality checking, building, testing etc.
* Good experience with Python.
* Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience Git version control.
* Experience with relational databases and SQL/NoSQL.
Big Bonus Points
* You've worked with distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem).
* Experience with Docker.
* Experience with Linux.
* Programming skills with Node.js.
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
Yearly gross salary up to, approximately, €75000 - 80000€, depends on your seniority level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car. Most likely you get a mobility allowance because it's an in-house role but car is also provided in some cases.
* 26 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+10/year) come on top of these 20 days offered by the company.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* Possibility for a bonus and stock options.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at email@example.com