Computational Biologist - San Francisco/Remote - $160k
A health-tech organization that focuses on technology to help combat immune-related diseases is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team.
* Experience and proficiency in R and Python
* Experience with computational methods to analyze bulk and single-cell RNA
* Experience working with genomic and proteomic databases
* Experience working with single-cell RNA sequencing pipelines
* Masters or Ph.D. in a quantitative field
* Experience working in computational research supporting drug discovery
* Experience with AWS
* NGS data analysis
* Target tissue-specific gene expression analysis
* Reconstructing T cell receptor sequences
* Gene expression analysis
* Running automated computational pipelines in the cloud (AWS)
* Bioinformatics support for preclinical program teams and protein engineering group
If this sounds like a role for you apply directly by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.