AWS Cloud Architect - Copenhagen - Competitive salary - AWS
Embrace flexibility in a company that allows you to not only build infrastructure, but also build your role itself.
My client is an exciting international product company working with revolutionary AdTech. They are looking to rejuvenate their business by embracing every architect's dream, the cloud.
They are currently working with some huge names in retail, providing solutions for their clients that generate customer-specific offers in real time with efficient use of big data. They want a skilled AWS Architect who is able to take full control over a project.
There are no existing processes and little-to-no legacy code to deal with, so you can create new processes and customise the tech stack, truly creating an opportunity to turn the AWS platform into your personal sandbox.
Please be aware this client is not able to sponsor Visas.
What to expect:
* Main core responsibilities
* Building the infrastructure on AWS
* Developing and integrating CI/CD pipelines and platforms
* Automating IT services
* Working with Big Data
* Conduct workshops and training courses
* Create new processes as you build
* Work alongside a gifted team of developers
* Be a part of an organization that is committed to change how software is created
* My client is very open to tailoring roles to the individuals and wants your input on how you would like your own role to look
What you need:
* English speaking
* Must be able to show experience in at least some of these:
* AWS infrastructure experience
* EC2; Elastic Search; S3; Kinesis; CloudFormation; Lambda
* Development experience in at least some of these:
* Experience of integration; automation; containers; scripting; microservices
Reasons to apply:
* Our client is an international company, but still has the exciting atmosphere of a start-up
* Be a part of building a team from the ground up
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* Complete freedom in your work, design your own processes and customise your tech stack
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Leave an indelible finger-print on a brand new project
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257