AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER - 6 MONTHS, OUTSIDE IR35, LONDON
An existing client of ours are on the hunt for a high-skilled DevOps Engineer with AWS experience who ideally has SC clearance that is live and valid.
* AWS Associate level Certified or proven experience - ECS, RDS, ELB, S3, IAM, GLACIER, SECURITY, CLOUDFRONT, ROUTE53
* Experience in Linux
* Cloudformation and Terraform
* Docker, virtualisation and configuration
* Proven skills in Bash scripting and Python scripting
* Strong experience around Kubernetes and Docker.
* Configuration and management of automation technologies - Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt etc.
* Orchestration tools - Bamboo, CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
* Ability to apply security best practices to applications, workloads and data stored in the cloud.
* Ability to work with, manage, configure and troubleshoot Linux based services.
* Deployment and configuration of relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres.
If this sounds something of interest, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org