Fresh onto the market, this role is highly challenging and will see the successful applicant revolutionise a Swedish institution, a domestic organisation that counts millions of Swedish citizens among its customer base.
Our client has been approached for their high level of technical expertise to provide the technical solutions required for this massive undertaking.
This company currently has a web portal that is fragmented across 30+ different websites, and is made up of some legacy code dating back to the early 2000's - requiring some serious modernisation!
The real challenge however is evident with the ambitious scope of this particular project - namely, collating each of those 30+ websites into one centralised, coherent platform wherein the user can have a single username/password to access the entire spread of services (without needing 30 tabs open at once!).
The project is estimated to run for a minimum of 2 years, but with the complexity of the task at hand, our client has estimated it may take even longer - offering a fantastic chance to redefine how millions of customers interact with this Swedish stalwart.
* Ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate about your work
* Effective communicator who can collaborate with colleagues
* Able to work independently and manage your own workload
* Eager to take on additional responsibilities that will shape your career
* 5+ years of Java experience; Spring, Hibernate
* Knowledge of working to a full-stack capacity (or Java Front-end development)
* Preferably some experience with AWS
* Ideally some experience with DevOps tools
* Fluent Swedish speaking ability is essential
Interested in this opportunity? Reach out to me via email or over the phone to discuss finer details.
Phone: +46 8 502 425 43