This Sr Cloud Engineer position is responsible for the architecture, procurement, implementation, and documentation of a secure and highly available environment hosted in our Hybrid Cloud on-prem and in AWS. Will work in a collaborative remote-work environment with daily meetings to communicate progress and challenges on projects. This position requires a mentor and go-to person for a broad scope of technologies for the DevOps team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Role requires a Senior DevOps engineer with experience in Terraform, AWS, Containerization (Kubernetes & Docker), ELK (Elastic Search)
* Manage CI/CD tools with team in order to improve software delivery and systems deployments
* Drive and enhance infrastructure-as-code projects using tools such as AWS CloudFormation, HashiCorp Terraform, Cloudify, Foreman, Pulumi, or similar tools.
* Participate in the testing, deployment, monitoring, and operational improvement of a complex multi-service stack
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years Terraform
* 3+ years years of containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
* 3+years of AWS experience in
* 3+ years of Automation CI / CD
* Work / Life Balance
* 20% bonus depending on individual and company performance