We are partnering up with one of our trusted clients to assist them with bringing on board a skilled NodeJS Full Stack Developer with a primary focus around NodeJS, AWS Lambda functions, Microservices and using Serverless framework.
The initial engagement will be fully remote with a very high chance to extend and ideally you will be immediately available, but prepared to wait for the best option.
We are looking for a skilled developer that has excellent commercial experience with:
* Node JS (highly proficient)
* AWS services including SNS, SQS, Route 53, CloudWatch / API Gateway (highly proficient)
* Lambda Functions including Step Functions (highly proficient)
* Microservces achitecture
* Serverless framework
Nice to have's:
● Knowledge of Terraform, CI/CD piplelines
● Integrations experience (e.g. with Point of sale (POS) systems like Aloha and Micros, Deliveroo, Glovo or Flux.
The following is also an advantage:
● Working in an Agile framework before i.e. Scrum & Kanban
● Experience of QA/Test frameworks such as Selenium, load testing (Blazemeter), unit testing (Mocha/Chia) etc.
Other attributes desired:
● Team player
● Good communication skills
● Positive can-do attitude
CV's to email@example.com