AWS Consultant - Leeds/Remote - £60,000-£65,000
The opportunity exists for an AWS Consultant to join a fast-growing organisation, on the journey to something big.
They're looking for a Senior Engineer with a strong background in AWS, Open Source and DevOps tools to work closely with a wide range of customers. This role would be perfect for you if you have an interest in Solutions Architecture and not yet had the chance to explore it in role.
* Full flexibility and remote working
* 25 days annual leave (not inc. bank holidays) with the option to buy/sell days
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Free Broadband
* Travel Loan & other schemes (if heading to the office)
* Bi-annual salary reviews and a clear-cut progression programme
* Training and Development budget per employee
* Experience with AWS technologies and services: compute, databases,
* OS knowledge of either: Linux, Apache, BASH, MySQL
* Knowledge of DevOps tools and frameworks inc. IaaC, Automation, CI/CD tools.
* Knowledge of WAN technology and networking
* Experience in a client facing environment, a large part of this role will be facilitating clients alongside a Project Manager
* An interest or experience with Solutions Architecture
* A self-starter, proactive and entrepreneurial approach. The company offer a lot of autonomy and creativity within the role so if you like are inspired for this, the role will be perfect for you
For further information, please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org