AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS, Linux, Windows, PowerShell
3 Month contract
A fantastic new opportunity has come available with a start up in Leicestershire who are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to take responsibility for the availability, monitoring, maintenance, incident response and resolution of the Cloud Service. Previous experience of delivering cloud solutions via AWS are essential.
* Responsible for the day to day availability, monitoring, maintenance, incident response and resolution of the firms SaaS Cloud Service.
* Troubleshoot and perform the initial triage of failed processes and instances in large scale distributed systems
* Evaluate and implement effective solutions for systematically identified and defined problems, threats, and preventive maintenance items.
* Plan work, identify risks, and provide accurate time estimates of deliverables.
Skills and experience:
* Relevant work experience with Cloud administration and automation.
* Experience operating and managing AWS cloud environments including VMs, load balancers, and storage buckets
* Strong background in technical support and services delivery process.
* Proven record of strong troubleshooting skills and technical abilities.
* Linux and Windows Server Systems experience.
* AWS certifications preferred.
* Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology is a plus.
This role is a remote working role but succesfull candidates must be local to Leicestershire as there will be some on site work required.