I am recruiting for a Director of Data & Analytics for a rapidly growing payment solutions company who have a global reputation. They have opened up a technology centre of excellence based in Northern Ireland and are utilising top tech talent across the UK, ideally meeting up once a month (Covid-19 restrictions permitting) to discuss technology trends and research now tools to create the best products in the fintech market.
You will be responsible for the company wide vision across Data and Analytics to provide the best insights to clients and the internal product team to continue to grow the businesses top-class, global reputation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Own data warehouse infrastructure (Snowflake, Talend, dbt, etc.)
* Oversee data modeling, master data management, enterprise data warehousing, ETL, reporting, querying, requirements, analysis, and data integration techniques
* Execute on continuous improvement of our Snowflake data warehouse and supporting AWS ecosystem
* Establish, maintain, and promote consistent methodology for analytics deployment.
* Design and manage a repository of documentation related to data architecture standards, protocols, frameworks, techniques, and seek opportunities for documentation improvement.
Leadership skills & Qualifications
* Create an inspiring team environment with open communication.
* Set clear team and individual goals.
* Oversee performance and have appropriate one-on-one sessions with direct reports.
* Determine training needs and provide coaching.
* Remote working
* Home office budget to 'Re-vamp' your spare room!
* Great training and additional learning opportunities
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 7559.
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment. We specialise in Big Data Engineering/Architects/Analysts and recently attended Big Data London, Cloud Expo and Re:Invent where we showcase the latest in AWS Cloud trends.