Data Engineer - Job Spec
I am working with one of Scotland's leaders in the Data space to help them hire for a Data Engineer on a remote basis. They are recruiting as they look to further expand their excellent client offering to some of the industry leaders in their field.
If you enjoy creating data solutions of the highest order while working on multiple different project streams then this is for you! You will be a fan of managing your own workday and taking ownership of end to end project delivery.
This is a client facing role and you will be working with distributed teams, so you must be confident in or willing to develop your stakeholder management skills.
* Requirement Gathering, Design and Implementation of industry leading Data solutions.
* Providing technical expertise in the fields of Data Modelling, Data Mining and Data Segmentation.
* Creation and Maintenance of Data Pipelines and Systems.
* Python(Primary), Java, C++, Scala(Secondary)
* AWS or Azure experience
* Docker, ECS
* SQL, NoSQL
* £60k for the right fit.
* Primarily remote working on offer.
* Great associated package.
For more information about the role contact Greg Jackson at Jefferson Frank (0191 243 5459) or email me(email@example.com).
If this doesn't match up with what you are looking for please get in touch regardless, here at Jefferson Frank we are always looking to assist industry professionals in finding their next job. We are a worldwide organisation with over 250 AWS recruitment specialists to cater to all your job search needs.