A great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work for a large, successful bank in Cheshire. The role is currently fully remote but post-COVID you will be required to visit the office 3 times per week.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with development teams across local and remote locations.
* Working with architects and system designers to define high-level solutions.
* Writing detailed stories for the DevOps elements within the platform road map.
* Creating DevOps scripts integrating Jenkins, BitBucket and other DevOps related technology.
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands on experience in scripting languages - Groovy / Powershell / Node / Curl
* Experience in CI / CD management tools especially Jenkins
* Experience with Cloud infrastructure services, Redhat Openshift V2/V3
* 10% Pension
If you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org