Junior Project Manager, London, 25K + Benefits
We are a fast paced start-up company specialising in the optimisation and delivery of professional services around all aspects of Public Cloud solutions.
We want to change the way people look at and use Public Cloud services as we believe any organisation from small start-ups to large multinationals can unleash the power these services to improve their business efficiency.
We support our partners and enable them to identify customers looking at Public Cloud solutions. We work seamlessly with the Channel Partner Account and Technical Teams to scope the opportunity before working with the customers to implement their improvements.
We are looking for a person who can lead by example and help mentor other team members to improve the service offering to the customer. We have established ourselves as a sociable and approachable company whether this is internally or at external / customer events so the ideal candidate should be both technically confident and sociably comfortable in front of people.
Role Key Objectives
Key duties will include:
* Supporting the project manager on PMO, deadlines and timelines
* Preparation of weekly, reports
* Updating project related documentation, i.e. RAID Logs, Change Request logs etc
* Tracking project budgets and monitoring PO's
* General administrative support to the project managers and other key stakeholders within the business
* Chasing actions
* Liaising with project managers, architects, sales and other internal departments
* Supporting on the preparation of presentations
* Ad-hoc tasks
* Time and task management with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
* Adaptable and flexible with workloads and priorities
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good written documentation skills
* Foundational understanding in Cloud Services
* Possess a proactive and driven approach to work
* Keen eye for detail
* AWS Certification (Cloud Practitioner)
* Business Analysis Certification
* Advanced Excel skills
* Previous Project Delivery experience
* Project related certification (PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM etc)
Previous experience in a customer facing role would be advantageous.
For more information, send your CV to P.email@example.com.