Cloud Security Engineer, Start-up - Finance Sector
This start-up is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to take the lead in establishing its security culture from their new office in Stockholm.
This company is growing quickly and simplifying life for entrepreneurs by delivering a unique automated end-to-end SaaS solution that makes managing a small business easy! They have grown organically via word of mouth rather than advertising, which has allowed them to make their product international with plans to continue growing.
It would be your responsibility to ensure that the financial and accounting services that this business provides are secure during every step of the life cycle, from commit and production.
On top of focusing on securing cloud infrastructure, a security expert here would also be expected to maintain a board view on the overall security at this start-up company. You would also be responsible for providing engineering teams with means to identify and quantify security flaws early in the product development process by providing tools that support engineering teams in writing secure code, and training in secure development practices.
* Multiple years of experience working with security in software development
* Experience and skills in using static and dynamic code analyzers.
* Familiarity with concepts like Zero Trust Network and BSI.
* Experience with software development, DevOps, and CI/CD pipelines; preferably in a cloud-hosted environment - Azure, GCP or AWS
* Basic knowledge of information security architecture, security technologies, audits, network, and internet security
* Fluency in English
What is on offer?
On top of a fulltime employment at an ever-evolving start-up, you will be working in a fun, fast-paced environment where you will have the freedom needed to establish yourself within the business. You will also get a fixed monthly salary with a pension and health insurance.
This position can be based in Stockholm.
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.