Backend Engineer for exciting Bioinformatics start-up - Aarhus
My client is a growing start-up in the fascinating life sciences industry who have recently been awarded the funding they need to grow the team. They're looking for talented and ambitious professionals who are real self-starters and have interest in the sciences.
In this role you will be a key member of a growing development team as they work to build an industry-changing cloud platform for gene sequencing, antibody screening and drug development.
* Build new, exciting and industry-disrupting features for their bioinformatics platform
* Play a vital role in shaping the future of the product
* Work with a growing development team
* Be responsible for the bigger picture, setting the roadmap and strategy for the product
* Be a self-starter who can be trusted to deal with a problem themselves and deliver on it
What you need:
* English speaking
* Development experience:
* Python; R or Java
* Cloud experience
* Particularly Google Cloud Platform, but AWS or Azure are also good
* Bioinformatics / Data Science experience is a bonus!
* Statistical modelling
* Predictive model building
* Machine learning algorithms
* Gene sequencing
Reasons to apply:
* Take on a key position in a start-up which is currently in a very exciting stage of growth
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Jake Evans at email@example.com or contact +45 8988 8257, in complete confidence.
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Niche AWS recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & AWS jobs for Niche AWS professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche AWS markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche AWS jobs are.