Open position: DevSevOps / Security Consultant & DevOps (IaC) Specialist
Join one of the most prestigious boutique Cloud-agencies in BeNeLux. They are growing fast with the top Cloud engineers and developers, so perhaps it is time for you to take you career to the next level?
Top 5 reasons to consider this opportunity:
1 They provide a 2-year personal development programme that many other clients do not want to invest in.
2 They hire people due to cultural fit and communication skills in the first place (while others place more emphasis on technical skills first). They have a real business savvy team with excellent communicators, and they offer multiple cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) so you can learn concepts of other platforms as well.
3 They are professional, but keep things at an easy going level where everyone can openly discuss anything. They have a closely-knit team dynamic in place, supporting everyone get to the next level.
4 They have other consultants coming form diverse backgrounds and cultures, and they have confirmed the positive difference in culture.
5 They have grown in 2 years as big as others in the industry have in 6-10 years
What you will need to do:
You will need to deliver solutions that you find best fit for various complex security / infrastructure issues, across multi-cloud environments. AWS / GCP / Azure, doesn't matter what you know now, as you will have the chance to master all platforms!
Role & Responsibilities (Security engineer)
* Knowledge of Cyber security and Cloud security concepts. Ideally have CCSP / CCSK certification
* Understanding the cloud threat landscape. Always up-to-date on latest security trends and
* Ability to communicate security related concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
* Design and architect Cloud networks to be secure and robust
* Programming languages experience at least 2: Python, Perl, PowerShell, Ruby, PHP
* Automate Security in the cloud
* Dutch & English are must
Needless to say, but for the record, they offer a very generous employment & benefits package, as well as clear growth trajectory.
If this message resonates with you, I would love to hear from you!