Cloud Platforms/ AWS | Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | UK Insurance | Data Engineer
Data Engineer - (AWS / Big Data) | Central London
My client is a leading company based in London who are in pursuit of transforming the insurance industry through innovative technologies- moving away from legacy to AWS.
This has created the need for a Data Engineer with strong software engineering skills to work on their platform made up of modern/ cutting edge technologies.
You will be part of an Agile team, leading the design and development of the Data platform, employing innovative techniques to build fast, expansible and secure systems in order to deliver high quality to customers through Data Analytics.
Skills & Qualifications
* Range of Cloud services on AWS
* Programming Language: Java, Python
* Data Store: Hadoop
* ETL, Data Movement Tools
* Data Infrastructure: AWS
* Data handling frameworks
* Excellent Salary
* Remote working opportunities, live within commutable ranges of Central London for important meetings.
* Double figure Bonus and Employer Pension contribution
* Private Medical
* Share Options
* 30 days holiday + Bank holidays
And many more...
For more information, please contact Dan - firstname.lastname@example.org