GIS Lead Developer / Architect (Product Company)
Helsinki (Espoo) or Jyvaskyla
We currently have an internal need with one of our clients for a GIS Architect to join an international team of over 250 professionals working on market leading forestry applications and software.
We are interested in speaking with skilled GIS Specialists who would be motivated to work on developing a SaaS service for one of Finland's leading Forestry companies. They have multiple offices across Finland however their priority is the Helsinki office in Espoo.
Your responsibilities as a GIS architect include:
* Overall design and control of GIS architecture and work
* Maintenance and development of spatial data sets for their SaaS products.
* Working with their partners regarding source materials, new materials and services
* Processing and delivery of customer-specific materials.
What they require:
* Visual and cartographic view of material stylizations
* Experience in processing and stylizing raster and vector data, eg terrain databases and other open data
* Expertise in spatial databases, map servers and bricks
* Fluent in Finnish and good knowledge of English
** FME and AWS expertise is considered an asset
Please send your Full CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th November 2020.