AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote) - £50,000 - £70,000 - Permanent - West Midlands
Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer with a focus on providing top quality services to a client centric environment?
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. Although remote you will be in charge of advising the best practice to managed internal services and giving third party clients the right ways in which to implement these changes.
* A Large company with a dynamic and strong team.
* Working remotely (no commute)
* Excellent Salary £50,000k - £70,000k plus Pension & Healthcare & Annual Bonus
Responsibilities & Experience;
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS.
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt).
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm.
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…).
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 808 7282.