Looking for a Infrastructure specialist to move into DevOps in Oslo.
To succeed in the role you have at least:
* Technical expertise and relevant experience from professional use of RedHat /Linux and related technologies, such as Apache, LDAP, Puppet, DNS, SMTP and similar.
* Experience and a methodical approach to scripting and programming.
* E.g. Python, bash, Ruby, Perl, java, c#
* Basic network competence and general technical knowledge
* Proficiency and fluency in English, both written and oral
* Skills to coordinate a range of technical deliveries.
* Knowledge of the ITIL framework
It is advantageous if you also have:
* Knowledge about system integration - different types of API (e.g. REST) and data-structure (e.g. JSON)
* Experience with use of public cloud solutions like AWS, Azure or GCP
* Knowledge of server virtualization
* Knowledge of the basic concepts in DevOps
* Knowledge of operating solutions based on a microservice architecture; by means of OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
It is important that you:
* are proactive and take initiative
* are structured
* are motivated by responsibility and deliver also under pressure
* are flexible, positive and service minded
* are good at building relationships with clients and colleagues
* you dare to say "no" when necessary