AWS Platform Engineer (Remote) - £45,000 - £70,000 - Permanent
Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer who has experience with or wants to work with public sector clients?
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. The role is based remotely currently, with the option to get out to see clients when required, from next year.
What you'll need:
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
What you'll get back
* Join the companies alumni and be world recognized
* Excellent training and funding of certifications such as AWS certs & Kubernetes
* Huge opportunity for career progression based on your performance
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
* All expenses paid
If this sounds like a fit for you, please drop me an email at email@example.com