DevOps/ Environment Manager Team Lead - Manchester - up to £78,000
We have the opportunity for a hands-on DevOps expert to lead a team of engineers with greenfield projects. We need someone with stamina who rises to any challenge and takes accountability for the success of the DevOps team.
If you're motivated by a diverse role that leads that works with a bleeding-edge tech stack - get in touch!
What you'll do:
* Configuration & environment management
* Set up of robust processes, practices, and standards for the DevOps team whilst leading from the front
* Proven leadership experience with teams of at least 6 in an enterprise environment
* Experience as DevOps on large, complex applications in an enterprise environment
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenShift, Tomcat, JBoss, OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, MQ
* AWS Landing Zone, VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda
* Python, Shell, Java
* Enterprise Security and Cyber Security experience or interest would be a nice bonus!
What's in it for you?
* Healthcare & Life Assurance
* 10% Pension
* Annual bonus
* Gym Memberships
* Flexible hours between 8am & 10am starts
* Kids clubs (free) during school holidays, tennis courts, football pitches
Please don't hesitate to apply firstname.lastname@example.org