Job Title - AWS DevOps Engineer (Junior/Intermediate/Senior)
Salary - Up to R800k Plus Benefits
Job Type - Permanent - Full Time
This company specialises in the world of IT, with a specific aim of creating and developing world-class bespoke software architecture, tailored to meet the requirements to resolve client needs. This company prides itself on their employees and pushes them to advance professionally as well the quality they deliver to all their clients and aim to only improve this.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
* To collaboratively manage all environments as part of the DevOps team
* Minimum 2+ Years' experience: Administration of Linux environments (Essential), Solid expert level Linux experience (Essential) and Experience with building PCI systems (Desirable)
* Knowledge of agile and TDD methodology
* Knowledge of AWS Cloud Technologies
* Knowledge of configuration management - puppet, chef, ansible, salt, VPN
* Knowledge of Scripting - bash, php, ruby, python
* Must be a team player and able to play a leadership role within the team.
* Must provide mentoring to the more junior members of the team.
* Effective verbal and written communication within team and client.
* Flexible and able to work under pressure.
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to further enhance their experience in the Cloud & DevOps space. to work alongside a company with opportunities at all levels, where the company thrives on a 'Work' hard 'Play' hard culture. This company will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.