AWS Cloud Engineering Manager - Austin, TX - 135k - Perm
Seeking a dynamic team leader who wants to use their management skills to truly make a difference in healthcare. As the Cloud Engineering Manager, you will be managing the Cloud computing-technical team who is responsible for assisting clients on the AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights
* Educate customers on services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
* Build, lead, develop and coach an AWS, Azure or Google Cloud focused team
* Drive continuous improvement and operational discipline through collaborative and proactive activities across Product, Sales, and Account Management
* Oversee additional offshore partner resources to assist in providing 24/7 coverage
* Develop a deep understanding of the customer base relative to their solutions and long-term strategy especially as it relates to compliance and security
Skills & Qualifications
* Must be either a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
* 5+ years in building and managing high-performing technical teams
* 5+ years of technical experience with significant personal capability in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
* 5+ years of customer support leadership experience for Enterprise Accounts in customer-facing roles
* Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
* A proven track record of managing and delivering enterprise IT projects Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401(k)
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive base and bonus structure
* Unlimited Vacation
* Stock options
* Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
If you are interested in this position, reach out to me by through email. My email is email@example.com.
"To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 214-447-1433 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy."