ETL Developer - SQL - Ab Initio - Informatica - Glasgow
One of our enterprise clients are looking to add multiple positions to their team based on project requirements.
I am looking for candidates at various levels who are either experience with ETL tools such as Ab Initio or Informatica or have the passion and desire to become a technical expert in this area. My client are very committed to training and development and will create bespoke training according to the individual as well as putting candidates through certifications and exams within the 1st 6 months.
The future landscape is very exciting as the plan to move into the enterprise cloud space is on the horizon.
Role & Responsibilities
* Gathering requirements from stakeholders.
* Analyse big data sets (up to 20-30TB).
* Build ETL processes using Ab Initio/ Informatica
Skills & Qualifications
* Working with very large/big data sets.
* Experience working with senior level stakeholders to gather requirements.
* Analysing data and creating analytical solutions with various ETL tools (ideally Ab Initio or Informatica) and have a deep understanding of data management.
* Experience with cloud or Hadoop
* Salary up to £57,000.
* Extensive benefits package with great holidays, flexible working and pension.
* Extensive training, certifications and development.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Oliver King at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785 for a catch up in complete confidence.