Title: Python Developer - AWS
Rates: £350 - £450 per day
Contract: 3 months (initial)
Jefferson Frank have an inspiring new partnership with a national business that are taking their market by storm. The business specialise in bespoke AWS packages and delivery to Fintech companies. They are looking to equip their highly technical team by adding another successful technologist.
They are in search of passionate Python Developer that has previous experience creating and collaborating solutions for modifying their Cloud environment. If you are enjoy working in Green/Brown-field environments and have a hunger to take on new challenges, then this can be the company for you.
* Provide input and help with DevOps strategy and architecture for prospective and existing customers
* Python Developerwho can think outside the box and roll their sleeves up - hands on and willing to learn and try, test and roll out new solutions
* Excellent terraform scripting skills with a key focus on automation and IaC
* Highly skilled with creating CI/CD pipelines
* Team player and happy to take on tasks at short notice
* Kubernetes experience with EKS, set up, build and orchestration
* Architecture and integration experience (desirable)
* Professional AWS certification(s) (desirable)
Please note that responses can take up to 48-hours due to high volume of applications.