PRINCIPAL DEVSECOPS CI/CD ENGINEER- SOFTWARE- DULLES, VA- $160K
PRINCIPAL DEVSECOPS CI/CD ENGINEER- DULLES, VA- $160K PERMANENT
An impressive technology services company is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to support the continuous delivery (CI/CD)/ continuous integration activities of multiple software teams who develop, deploy, and design advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
* This premier technology services company provides solutions in the areas of Information Management, Systems Integration, and Cyber Security.
* Combines experience, creativity, pragmatism, flexibility, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver exceptional business value to clients.
* Headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia, this company employees analysts, IT specialists, engineers and other professionals who strive to be the best at all they do in the work environment.
* This position would be located on-site in Dulles, VA.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Collaborating with Agile Scrum teams by serving as a team key contributor
* Responsible for design, development, test, and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
* Developing and performing automated testing, builds, and deployments
* Developing high-quality technical documentation including user guides, contract deliverable items, test plans, and supporting product training
* Developing risk mitigation countermeasures and supporting risk assessments
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* 6+ years of experience in developing software or scripting with Java, Java Script, Python or similar
* Development experience within Windows or Linux environment
* Capability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding design and standards
* Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies and regulations
* Ability to work collaboratively across physical locations or agencies
* Previous hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or similar)
* Prior experience with software security, software assurance techniques and tools, and secure coding.
* BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer systems Engineering
* 2+ years of work experience related may be substituted for each year of degree-level education
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 1
* Other Certifications related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile Development such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilit (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
U.S. CITIZEN IS A MUST, NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE