Jefferson Frank working with a youthful, fast-growing and energetic tech consultancy. Combining over 35 years of operational excellence with the incredible possibilities offered by advanced data analytic. They are looking for Mid-Senior Data developers to join their forward thinking technical teams.
You will play a critical role in building and maintaining the data infrastructure that is needed to enable the analytic projects and products we provide to our clients. This includes software development, visualisation and environments.
As this company specialises on data and analytic, they are looking for strong developers who are excited by the ability to work across different problems, projects and clients and who genuinely cares about the end to end data space (including engineering, science, quality, analytic and BI).
Role & Responsibilities
* Building infrastructure to combine multiple data feeds
* Cleaning, transforming and analysing large datasets
* Creating environments and structures to handle real-time data streaming and analytics
* Focusing on specific problem statements and use cases
* Be able to solve repetitive jobs using programming languages and have live ETL jobs running in production
Skills & Qualifications
* High proficiency with Python or C#
* Comfortable with building applications & pushing them to production in a cloud environment
* Working in cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
* Working with structured & un-structured data
* Passionate about continual learning of new technologies
* Be able to tell a story with data visualisation tools
* You will be joining a small 'start-up' team, who are solving complex operational problems with data and tech
* You will be given the opportunity to work across different problems, projects and clients
* Using an opensource toolset, you'll be working within a close team that is creative with their problem solving
If the above role sound like you, please apply as soon as you can to get considered for interview.