DevOps Engineer - Odense
My client is on a mission to completely disrupt their industry, and they're looking for ambitious new colleagues to take their cloud offering to the next level. They are part of an international company, but the Odense office is independent and self-governing, giving it the freedom of a start-up like environment.
In this role you would helping our client build a market-changing solution, as well as creating brand new features for your customers. You'd be working with the most cutting edge technology, and helping implement new solutions to clients.
What you need:
* English speaking
* DevOps experience
* CI/CD experience
* Containerised systems with tools like Kubernetes or Docker
* Experience with configurations tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Terraform
* Experience with AWS cloud
* EC2; S3; Lambda etc
* Linux experience
* Including Ubuntu or Red Hat
* Scripting with Bash or Shell
* Experience with Network Administration is a significant bonus
Reasons to apply:
* This team is part of a healthy, growing scale-up, with a great deal of freedom and flexibility
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257