My client is a global insurance company reshaping the industry through using cutting-edge technologies. They are looking for a Data Engineer with a passion for functional programming and the ability to handle tasks with minimal supervision. Reporting to the Data Tech Lead, you will be designing, developing and supporting data platform in an agile DevOps environment. You will also have the opportunity to learn new technologies and employ them as the technology stack evolves.
* Maintain the environment and data securely in line with policies.
* Solve business problems with Data driven decisions using innovation and creativity.
* Write well documented and high quality code.
* Collaborate with and update the other Data teams to enhance Data practice and define the best technology solution.
* Scala and/or Java.
* Strong engineering, analytical and time management skills.
* CI/CD and DevSecOps approach.
* Stakeholder experience.
* TDD, KISS, YAGNI - highly desirable.
Salary: £80,000 + Benefits (10% bonus and pension etc).
For more information please contact Demi at Jefferson Frank:
0191 338 7542 (Direct Dial)