Data Engineer - Oslo
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-established consultancy based in Oslo. They have over 20 years' experience in data and analytics, and are about to embark on the next chapter of their journey.
With a focus on building and developing talent, and a range of interesting clients, this role can offer career growth and diverse projects in a supportive and innovative environment.
As a Data Engineer you will be developing, constructing, and maintaining data pipelines, and identifying ways to improve the reliability, efficiency, and quality of the data. You will also deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to present updates to stakeholders.
Skills / Experience
* 3+ years' experience in a data engineering role
* Experience with Python and R
* Experience with Databricks, Data Flow, ETL, SSIS & SQL
* Fluent/Business Level Norwegian
* Cloud platform experience would be beneficial (AWS, GCP, Azure)
* Customer/Stakeholder Management
Salary / Benefits
* 500.000 NOK - 800.000 NOK (depending on experience)
* Opportunities for development and growth within the company
* Health Insurance
* Pension scheme
* Mobile phone provided
To apply, or for further information, please contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org