AWS DevOps Engineer - Up to £75,000 - Permanent
Our globally recognised client are looking to invite experienced AWS DevOps Engineers to their currently expanding team. You will be responsible for advising on the best practice to managed internal systems and given third party clients the right ways in which to implement these changes. Ideally our client is looking for those that are interested in getting involved in the entire process. As part of the position you may be invited to the clients site to encourage best practices and answer questions face to face.
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. Does this sound like you? Then my client would love to have you as part of their amazing team!
What you'll need:
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Experience of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
What you'll get back
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* Excellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge opportunity for Career progression based on your performance
* A supportive and friendly environment
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
For more information apply to this position with an updated version of your CV or get in touch with the contact details attached.