A growing, agile company with teams located around the world that specialises in the facilitation of cross border trade. The company has a start up mentality and promotes flexible working hours across the team, with a key focus on developer growth.
You will be a developer with a passion for Node, using AWS and deploying code into Lambda. You will use the Serverless Framework to deploy code into the cloud and partake in end-to-end testing regularly. You will be collaborating with an experienced team of frontend developers, product managers, architects and testers to build the product.
* AWS experience essential.
* Commercial experience with NodeJS (Python also beneficial but not essential).
* Up to date knowledge in ES6 and understanding it's concepts is beneficial.
* Knowledge of machine learning would be advantageous
* Knowledge of containerisation of micro services either within Docker or Lambda, and how to build software that takes advantage of it.
* Fully remote team with working hour flexibility.
* Continuous learning and development.
* Emerging technology.
* Small, agile team.
* Provided computer and software.
* Developer days to socialise and work on new ideas.