As part of the Product Management team, you will work closely with designers, data scientists and engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You understand user journeys, connect technical and business needs, and align teams across all functional areas.
If you're passionate about education and creating meaningful products, then look no further. This job isn't just about releasing as many features as possible. It's about building a service with a global reach, touching millions of users/
As our Product Manager your responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product development lifecycle
* Prioritise building what matters to balance long-term and short term customer needs
* Understand and analyse user needs and synthesise product requirements from customers
* Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
* Work with the UX team to define user problems, journeys and designs
* Plan what the team will deliver, the timeline for implementation and organise and lead the sprint work through sprint events (standup, demo, retrospective).
* Perform strategic analysis and prioritise the problems to solve
* 2+ years experience in digital product management
* Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways
* Experience in developing requirement documents and user stories
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to highly technical professionals and executive management
* Experience in project management and agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc.
* Experience with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence a plus
* Interest in data driven product solutions
* Strong analytical skills
* Scandinavian language is a plus
What we offer:
* Working for one of the fastest growing tech product companies in Norway
* Engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world
* Room for personal growth and high degree of freedom and responsibility
* Brand new office in downtown Oslo (from summer 2020)