A Global Life Sciences Company is embarking on a large-scale IT/Digital modernisation; fundamental to this is the adoption of Agile across the entire company. Within this role, you will support your assigned team and coach them to a standard that they can work to Agile practices and principles.
You will help to oversee the effective management and completion of projects assigned to your team. Paramount to this is the ability to build relationships and work closely with the Product Owner to build appropriate road-maps and ensure the company strategy and vision is realised.
As the successful candidate you will:
* Have a proven track record working in Scrum as a Scrum Master
* A demonstrable understanding of Scrum principles
* Have experience managing Scrum teams in an enterprise and or distributed software technology environment
* A strong understanding of AWS
* Understanding of professional software engineering and software development life cycle best practices