Full Stack Dev/Architect w/ Amazon Redshift- AWS Consulting Partner- Herndon, VA- ZERO Travel- $160k+
Our customer, an AWS Consulting firm, is actively expanding its AWS practice and are seeking highly motivated, energetic, and polished professionals to join in the ranks! We are looking for the top technical talent in the AWS network with a drive for providing only the best customer solutions.
In the role of AWS Full Stack Developer/Architect, you will be responsible for translating business requirements across a number of verticals into highly secure and scalable application design. You will contribute to the design of the technical landscape as well as participate in budget planning, project oversight, resource management, and risk evaluation. You will play a pivotal role in determining the success of our cloud modernization projects, and we are excited to bring you on board the team!
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience with the following:
* Experience with Amazon EMR
* Strong experience with table design and Amazon Redshift
* Container tooling and microservice architecture planning with Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, etc.
* Requirements gathering and experience in overseeing data pipeline management
* Previous consulting experience is a big plus
* Knowledge of AWS Big Data tooling, BI and Analytics is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* Professional communication and presentation skills and experience
* AWS certifications are considered a big plus
* Company Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
* 10-15% Bonus
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan with FSA & HSA
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* Travel Reimbursements
* 401K options
* Certification & Professional Development Reimbursements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Marion Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6896. Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.