Software Architect - Helsinki (Golang & GCP/AWS)
Salary: 5000€ - 6000€ /pm
Great opportunity to join an up and coming consultancy dedicated to their customers as a Continuous Delivery and DevOps Partner. You'd get the opportunity to work with Golang, (GCP: Cloud Build & Cloud Run,) Terraform, ArangoDB (NoSQL) and Kubernetes.
At first you'd get the chance to work on their internal product as a Lead developer but also have the opportunity to move further into business development / management within the company.
What they offer:
- A Global Organisation with the guarantee to travel abroad for projects and conferences. By having one Owner, the company boasts an extremely flexible model and low hierarchy.
- Opportunity to continue flexible and remote working.
- Discounts towards lunch, sport and culture benefits as well as a company phone, laptop, access to training courses and certificates.
- A Start-up culture, things are extremely dynamic, with the ability to choose a career path of your own and somewhere which individual impacts are significant to the company.
- They aim for maximum 80% project time, which in turn offers 20% is spent on internal R&D that they can bring into their existing projects
* Minimum 4 yers professional experience within Software Development.
* Hands on experience with: Golang, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Terraform, ArangoDB (NoSQL), Kubernetes
* Ideally a professional who comes from a Cloud Architect or Software Development side as long as you understand programming with Golang.
* The focus initially is on aggregating data produced during Continuous Integration (such as different test results) which are related to different data sources (such as source code, Docker images, 3rd party libraries, etc).
If you'd like more information please send your CV to: