AWS Lovers - this one is for you!
Do you have passion for everything to do with data? Then look no further.
We are looking for pragmatic AWS Serverless Data Engineers to join our team and help in most likely the largest implementation of an event-driven, serverless data lake on AWS in the Netherlands. The team is small but extremely powerful, exclusively AWS specialised, and have grandiose vision for the future. The clients are the ones that are leading in AI transformation, and you will be part of it!
As the company is in a scale-up phase, your actions will definitely make an impact and you can easily become a team / tech lead in couple of years time. The idea candidate is not just technical, but also has the adequate soft skills - leadership and communication - as you will be the trusted consultant on the clients' site. Besides building data pipelines, and using the latest AWS services, you will have a 2.500 euro budget for personal development.
The company believes in a healthy work-life balance, therefore you can expect a flexible open-minded environment and working under exceptional leadership - in the form of an AWS Technical Account Manager.
See below if you have the required skills, and apply now!
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Serverless stack - Lambda, S3, Glue, Lake formation, EMR, Redshift OR Azure Data lake
* ETL data pipeline building
* Kafka OR Kinesis
* Python / Java - Clean coding
* Linux / MacOS
* Docker & Git
* Data lake experience
* Working on the biggest Serverless Data lake project of Europe!
* Working in an AWS-exclusive environment - with the leading AWS minds of the Netherlands
* Above market comfort salary & benefits!
* Working on a Greenfield project
* Perfect work-life balance --> amazing team outings & incentives
If you judge yourself as an 80% match wiht the above mentioned techs / requirements, then apply now and let's have a chat!