Data Insight Analyst - Hertfordshire - up to £60,000
My client based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Data Insight Project Manager to join the team, you will be responsible for leading and delivering projects as well as managing stakeholders. The client is a leader in their sector and a very established company, you will have excellent career progression opportunities and will have the chance to work with some exciting teams and technologies.
The company regularly attends events in Newcastle, there is no overnight travel required for the role but if you're flexible and willing to consider the odd stopover in Newcastle that would be highly beneficial.
* Analysing vast amounts of transactional and customer data
* Conduct statistical analysis to provide insights
* Liaising with stakeholders and operational teams and providing them with results and presentations with insights gathered from data
* Manipulating, extracting and cleansing data
* Developing and maintaining the data
* Previous experience working in an analytics team (3+ years)
* Educational background in analytics or related field
* Experience working with vast amounts of data
* SQL and programming languages experience (Python, R etc.)
* Experience with MS Excel