Our Client, an AWS Consulting Firm is seeking experienced AWS DevOps consultants who wants to be a part of a highly professional and dynamic team. It's a great opportunity for someone to experience supporting different environments and projects.
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiency's. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
* 3 years DevOps execution (production environment experience versus theory/training)
* AWS, Azure or GCP environment, projects vary in technologies
* Bachelor's Degree - preferred in MIS or relevant study
WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client's overall business processes.
* You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
* You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
* You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
* You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
DO YOUR TALENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING?
* Strong understanding of leading technology components and best practices including:
* Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, Public, Private, and Hybrid)
* Virtualization (VMware, AWS, Azure, and GCP)
* Network, Server, Storage, Database, and Datacenter Design
* Experience with application architecture including layout of application's deployment and design
* Experience with automation and orchestration including streamlining single tasks through a repeatable and uninterrupted process and automating the execution of complex processes with a variety of variables
* Capable of developing processes and architecture for integrating disparate services
* Skilled in ITSM/ITOM to promote processes needed to manage the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of the operational and service environments.
SALARY & BENEFITS
* Target Salary: 120k - 130k+ DOE
* Comprehensive Benefit Package
Company & Position Highlights
* Opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team who consults with industry leaders across various industry segments.
* Cutting edge technology and tools at your finger tips
If you think you are a potential fit, do not hesitate, please forward your resume, contact information and a short introduction explaining how you might fit this role for immediate consideration to email@example.com