Data Engineer - AWS
£60,000 per annum - Remote
My London based Client are a FinTech start-up who have created and launched a new innovative Open Banking platform based on AWS and ML/AI technologies.
They now have an immediate requirement to grow their Data Engineering team with this vacancy and are able to accommodate full remote working.
You will be part of an Agile team consisting of other Data professionals and Software professionals alike. There will be a genuine chance to touch on Machine Learning practices during your day to day work, regularly collaborating with the Data Scientists and continuously evolving your technical skill set beyond the capacity of a standard Data Engineer.
The Data you will be working on will be analysed in Real-time, so experience with cutting-edge streaming technologies will be hugely advantageous. As mentioned, they have incorporated modern-cutting edge cloud technologies offered by Amazon Web Services as part of the Data Analytics tech stack.
The platform itself has a wide range of functions and capabilities within the Financial Services market, so any prior experience within this sector would be highly beneficial, although not essential. To find out more about this product/service, please reach out to discuss in more detail.
* Data Engineering 2+ years within a commercial setting.
* Experience with AWS technologies, including Lambda, Kinesis (or Apache Kafka as an alternative) EC2, S3 etc.
* Experience with Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
* Python programming language
* Experience building and deploying ETL Pipelines
* NoSQL or PostgreSQL Databases
* Automation - CI/CD
* Experience Analysing Data sets and understanding of basic ML practices
* Remote and Flexible working options
* Salary up to £60k
* Company benefits for travel and high street discounts
* Regular Learning and Development training
* Paid social and networking events throughout the year.
* Pension Scheme
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445 or email@example.com
LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/alex-todd-25a072105/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.