DevOps Engineer-SF Bay Area-Six Figure Income-Permanent role
DevOps Engineer working in the San Francisco Bay Area will have hands-on experience scaling and managing production systems and software delivery infrastructure. You will frequently pair programs with your team and other software engineers, in order to build, maintain, and deploy their code to production. You will take a primary on-call shift every six weeks, while you're working closely with your teammates for the other five of that six week period.
What would make you a great fit for this role?
* 3-5 years of Software or DevOps Engineer experience
* 1-3 years experience building and deploying cloud-based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
* Knowledge of distributed systems, API's, and scalable infrastructure
* Programming experience in Ruby, Python, or GO
* Strong experience with Linux and containers
* Service-oriented and collaborative mindset
* Competitive salary and equity in an expanding organization
* Comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and dependants
* Unlimited vacation and flexible scheduling
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Pre-tax commuter benefits plan and free parking
* Continued education: will assist with the cost of certifications
Eligibility: This position requires work eligibility (citizenship or green card holder) in the country to which you're applying.
Interviews are currently underway, so please apply to this opportunity today.