Python Developer - £68,000
The opportunity exists to join a bold and challenging environment, to work on the latest generation of application offerings. My client is seeking a hands-on Developer, ideally who has a strong background in Python, for a Development Team Lead role with strong full-stack software development experience who is passionate about creating world-class software.
They are in the process of creating a new hosted SaaS product leveraging AWS cloud services to provide on-demand infrastructure.
You will be integral in shaping technical decisions, helping design and implement multiple front-end and back-end services, and directing the team to drive delivery.
You should have:
* Excellent knowledge of OOP, design patterns and coding best practices
* Experience in software architecture
* Experience of developing for the AWS cloud platform
* Solid knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices
* Python, Java, Flash, Django
* Experience using Jenkins or Gitlab for build pipelines
* Docker container development with Kubernetes orchestration
* Experience with blue/green deployment, canarying and feature flagging
* Experience of continuous delivery
* Experience with other cloud platforms (Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
* 2 days work from home
* Generous holiday package
* Coffee & Happy Hours
* Team Outings & Games Nights
If you're excited to work in a DevOps team that owns the responsibility of its product from design through to implementation, testing, deployment, and operation - this role is for you!