Data Privacy Analyst - up to £75,000 - Hertfordshire
My client based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Data Insight Project Manager to join the team, you will be responsible for leading and delivering projects as well as managing stakeholders. The client is a leader in their sector and a very established company, you will have excellent career progression opportunities and will have the chance to work with some exciting teams and technologies.
The company regularly attends events in Newcastle, there is no overnight travel required for the role but if you're flexible and willing to consider the odd stopover in Newcastle that would be highly beneficial.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
* Continuously reviewing, amending and advising on data protection clauses and assisting with the development of contracts and other material
* Deploying tools to prevent and detect privacy breaches
* Assessing data privacy compliance
* Previous experience in a legal or data management role essential, ideally information security experience too. (3+ years)
* Knowledge of data protection laws and regulations
* Analytical skills
* Previous experience working with vast amounts of data