An opportunity for a technically strong and confident developer, experienced in Laravel and Vue.js. Our client in the Risk Compliance industry are hiring for their first in-house Developer. Their external development team has developed a web enabled software programme which is used by all of their clients. You will be required to further develop and support this platform whilst liaising with the external software team and the in-house project manager. As the first in-house developer you will have the opportunity to help drive the business forward and eventually bring all of the development 100% in-house.
The client is based in North London, you will be required to visit the office 100% of the time for your first 2 months in the company and then flexibility around remote work will offered.
* Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience using PHP within a Laravel framework
* Experience integrating AWS
* Experience working with Docker
* Experience working with Linux
* Bonus: Experience working within a CI/CD environment
Role & Responsibilities
* Help support and grow the client platform.
* Contribute to solving problems.
* Use PHP within a Laravel framework when helping to develop the software package.
* Flexible working
* Excellent working conditions
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com