*Please read the entire job description before applying
Job Title: Principal Backend Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (No C2C)
Location: Boston, MA (Non-Remote)
* Headquartered in Boston, MA.
* Striving to improve improve healthcare through innovative analytics
* Fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with where you'll be among the leaders in software development, working with massive data sets, and healthcare data analytics
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
* Design, build, and maintain a highly scalable data loading and transformation pipeline
* Ensure that the backend data processing platform meets business requirements and industry practices for security and privacy
* Integrate new technologies and tools into existing platform
* Mentor and manage data engineers
* Provide architecture and design support
AS A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE YOU HAVE...
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical/science field
* 5 years of backend development experience
* 5 years of experience working in a Linux environment
* 5 years of experience working on ETL pipelines and data loading automation
* Experience with AWS (EC2, S3)
* Experience with a NoSQL database, Apache Spark, Python & Java
* Health, Life & Disability, Dental Insurance
* 401(K) with company matching up to 3%
* 4 weeks of PTO & summer hours
* Lunches, happy hours, team building events!
To prioritize your application for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "(Your name) Sr Software Engineer"